Quicksteps to Activate NatWest Debit Card Online
- Go to NatWest Card Activation Link.
- Log in to NatWest Online Banking using username and password.
- Now go to the menu and select; Cards >>> Activate a debit new card.
- Enter the required Debit card and personal details.
- Let the NatWest Online Banking service verify the input you have entered. If the details are correct, your card will get activated instantly.
The cardholders can also activate NatWest Card through dialing the NatWest debit card activation phone number or activate the NatWest Credit card by SMS.
NATWEST ACTIVATION– NatWest Card Activation
If you have received a new debit card or prepaid card from the NatWest Bank then one must activate the card in order to get the card ready for usage. The cardholders must note here that a NatWest credit card is dispatched in an activated status and ready for use. The cardholder just has to make a transaction or withdrawal in order to get the card ready for usage.
Now, a NatWest Card can be activated through various methods. Activate a card online at netwest.com/activation or dial the NatWest Activate Card Phone Number by the registered phone number to activate the card. The debit cardholders can also activate the NatWest debit card by SMS or can just return the card activation slip you received with your debit card by Post to activate the card.
The cardholder can select any of the most convenient procedures to activate their cards, well, it is necessary to follow the requirements and follow the instructions listed below. Follow the card activation instructions below and activate the card instantly.
NatWest Debit Card Activation
In order to activate your card online, it is necessary to have an online banking account linked with your bank account. Keep your debit card handy and follow the procedure below to activate your card now. If you do not have an online banking account then you can register an online banking account instantly here.
- STEP: 1. Go to the debit card activation portal at www.onlinebanking.natwestinternational.com.
- STEP: 2. Log in to the NatWest Bank Online Banking account using username and password.
- STEP: 3. Now, locate an option available as “Card” and then “Activate a New Debit Card” and select a debit card that needs to be activated.
- STEP: 4. Now, Enter the required NatWest card following details;
- Card Number
- Cardholder Name
- Card Expiry Date
- CVV (if apply)
- STEP: 5. Agree with the terms and conditions, and submit the request to activate your card.
Once you complete the credit card activation instructions, you will receive a notification for the successful activation of your card. Now, you can use your credit card anywhere to wherever it can be used.
Activate NatWest Card by Phone
There are two different ways through which a cardholder can activate the card by phone, either by dialing the card activation phone number or activate by SMS.
NatWest Debit Card Activation Phone Number
The cardholder must have a registered phone number with the bank account linked to your card that needs to be activated.
- Dial the right NatWest Debit Card Activation Phone Number from your registered phone number.
- Once dialed, listen to the auto prompt voice carefully, select language and select the option to activate your card.
- Provide the necessary details (16 digit card number, CVV, expiry date and personal details) when you are asked to provide.
- Submit a card activation request and you will receive an activation notification on your registered phone number.
NatWest Activation Phone Numbers
- Jersey: 01534 282850 or +44 1534 282850 from outside the UK
- Guernsey: 01481 703860 or +44 1481 703860 from outside the UK
- Isle of Man: 01624 637190 or +44 1624 637190 from outside the UK
- Gibraltar: 200 77737 or 00350 200 77737 from outside Gibraltar
Telephone Banking Hours [Monday to Friday7 am to 7 pm, Saturday 8 am to 1 pm].
Activate NatWest Debit Card by Text
In order to activate your card by text message service, a cardholder has to text the following information to 00447860009061
Message 012345 67890123 4567.
- Sort code (012345)
- NatWest Account number (67890123)
- The last 4 digits of the card number (4567)
NatWest Credit Card Activation helpful tips
^ The cardholder probably should complete a transaction (maybe, a small one) for the confirmation of your card activation.
^ Never share any of the card details, online banking details, card password with anonymous for the security of your account and card.
^ Keep your credit cards, debit cards linked to online banking and mobile banking accounts to keep updated for your cards.
The cardholders who still have trouble either in completing the NatWest Debit Card Activation process or unable to activate the NatWest card online at NatWest.com/activation can share their issues below in the comment box. Share the NatWest Activation issues with us here and get online help from us to activate NatWest debit cards instantly here.