Home Depot ESS Account can be now accessed very easily on the MyTHDHR Portal. The Portal enables the Home Depot employees to effectively manage their work and synchronise their work schedules. Through this portal, Home Depot employees can also look up the Home Depot Live Orange Life Program.
MyTHDHR Portal For Home Depot Employees
Home Depot is a leading retailer of home improvement services and products i the United States of America. Home Depot employees manage their updates and work schedule through MyTHDHR application. They should first have an account on Home Depot ESS account to start using the MyTHDHR Schedule.
Sign Up to MyTHDHR Portal
If you are a Home Depot employee and looking how to login to the MyTHDHR Portal then you need to first Sign Up on the Home Depot Employees Account.
- Go to Home Depot Employee Login Page.
- Locate the option of Sign Up.
- Enter the required information for the MyTHDHR Portal access.
- Set the password.
- Voila! You have signed up to Login Home Depot MyTHDHR Your Schedule Portal.
Quick Steps to Login to www.mythdhr.com
Home Depot Employees can Log In to the MyTHDHR portal to have access to a multitude of facilities. Follow the steps to do a successful login.
- Go the company website.
- On the home page of the MyTHDHR portal, you will find all the necessary options.
- On the left side of the page, you will see a list. Click the first option “Your Schedule”.
- You will be directed to the Login Page.
On the Login Page of the MyTHDHR Your Schedule, first of all, enter your Store ID.
Or you can select Other Location and add the LAN ID of the store.
Enter your User ID.
Enter your Password for the Home Depot Your Schedule.
Click on the Sign In button.
Benefits of Registering at MyTHDHR Employee Login Portal
Home Depot Employee Self Service registered users and others can avail a range of benefits from registering at MyTHDHR. They are:
- Quicker HR-related employee services.
- Employee benefits can be viewed an used through the Home Depot employee online portal, MyTHDHR.
- Plan your work schedule.
- Fill Attendance through MyTHDHR Schedule.
- Payslips of previous pays can be looked upon the Home Depot Employee Portal.
- ‘My Orange Ladder’ can help Home Depot Employees keep track of their careers.
Quick Help to Login on MyTHDHR Your Schedule Portal
If you face any issues to Log In on the MyTHDHR Portal, simply ask us your questions in the comments section below. You can also call the Home Depot Employee helpdesk number.
MyTHDHR Employee HelpDesk Number: 1 866 698 4347